Club Membership Opportunities
It’s time for you to learn more about The Crossings Golf Club – and take advantage of this invitation to join us as our newest member. The Crossings Golf Club is semi-private and offers several different membership structures. Please refer to Membership Fees for applicable initiation fees and monthly dues.
- No green fee payment required
- Reduced cart fee
- Advance preferred starting times
- Member only golf tournaments
- Reduced prices on equipment and apparel
- Special reduced rates for Guests playing with a Member
- Optional use of USGA Handicap Services
Imagine a membership experience where you will meet new friends, play one of the finest semi-private courses in the region, and participate in the most extensive social and member event calendar that the area has to offer.
For more information about membership opportunities, please call Harold Hoover at (919) 598-8686.
The Crossings Golf Club is a semi-private golf facility. We offer memberships as well as public play for a daily fee. by allowing daily fee play, we are able to provide members services and continue to keep memberships fees affordable.